- 160g of frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp of unsalted whole or flaked almonds
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 200ml of skimmed milk (or dairy alternative)
- 2 tbsp of low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- A few drops almond extract
- Set aside a few raspberries, almonds and chia seeds for decoration. Put all the remaining ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into two chilled bowls, then decorate with the reserved ingredients.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.