- 1 (225g) block of halloumi, sliced
- 120g of baby spinach
- 140g/1 cup of strawberries, sliced
- 200g/1 cup of butternut squash, cubed and roasted
- 175g/1 cup of broccoli, lightly steamed
- 140g/1 cup of beluga lentils, precooked
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup of walnuts, roughly chopped
- Few sprigs of coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp of avocado oil (or olive oil)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 4 tbsp of filtered water
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ tsp of Himalayan salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
- Toss the butternut squash in the avocado oil in a bowl and season with salt and black pepper. Arrange the squash on a baking tray and roast in a preheated oven for 25 minutes, until lightly brown and tender.
- Lightly steam the broccoli florets for a few minutes until they start to turn bright green, remove from steamer and set to one side to cool slightly.
- To make the dressing, place all the ingredients into a blender and pulse a few times until it reaches a smooth consistency. You can add more water here to loosen it up.
- In a pan on medium heat, add a small amount of avocado (or olive oil), allow it to heat up a little and add the sliced halloumi. Fry on each side for a couple of minutes until they turn a golden brown colour. Remove and set aside.
- Next you can start to layer up the salad. Take a large serving dish and add the spinach, lentils, broccoli, butternut squash, sliced strawberries, sliced avocado, halloumi. Drizzle over the tahini dressing and then add the walnuts and coriander. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve up and enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.