- 500g tub of Greek yoghurt
- 250g strawberries, washed hulled and sliced
- 50g of toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp of honey or fruit syrup
- 0.5 tsp of vanilla extract
- Line a baking tray with parchment.
- Tip half the strawberries in a blender and pulse lightly until you have a puree.
- Tip the yogurt, vanilla and honey into a bowl and mix. Swirl through the puree with a spoon (don’t mix in completely) then pour into the baking tray and even out with a spoon.
- Scatter the remaining sliced strawberries and hazelnuts over the top. Place in the freezer until set – a few hours should be enough. When you’re ready to serve, remove from the freezer, leave for a few minutes then cut into shards.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.