- 5 small bananas
- 2 bars of 85% Green & Blacks Chocolate
- Selection of chopped nuts – flaked almonds, pistachios & salted peanuts
- Lolly pop sticks or skewers
- Trim each banana so they have a flat bottom and pierce with a lolly pop stick or skewer.
- Place on a lined baking sheet or tray.
- Place in freezer for at least two hours, ideally over night.
- Melt the chocolate and then dip the bananas into the chocolate making sure you cover completely. You need to work quickly as the chocolate will set quickly and may need to use a spoon.
- Before the chocolate has set sprinkle on the nuts.
- You can place them back in the freezer until you need them or enjoy straight away.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.