- Brown wraps
- 1 piece of white fish
- 1 avocado
- A handful of tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 1 red onion
- A few slices of pineapple
- A dollop of Greek yoghurt
- Jalapeno Tabasco
- Wrap the white fish in tin foil with a squeeze of lemon and seasoning for 20 minutes.
- Finely slice the tomatoes and red onion, and mix with mashed avocado, adding salt, pepper, a squeeze of lime and a few of the coriander leaves.
- Mix greek yoghurt with lemon and a few drops of Tabasco.
- Put the wraps under the grill for under two minutes.
- Remove your fish from the oven and place in the centre of the wraps, then build with your guac, pineapple and a dollop of the yoghurt sauce.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.