- 300g of pitted medjool dates
- 150g of pecan nuts, plus 12 reserved pecan nuts for decoration
- Pinch salt
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 3 scoops (108g) of Chocolate Vega® Essentials or Chocolate Vega® Clean* Protein
- 2 small cooked sweet potatoes
- Add the pecan nuts to a food processor and blend into a flour.
- Scoop the flesh from the sweet potatoes and add to the food processor, along with the two tbsp cocoa powder, pinch of salt, the dates and the Chocolate Vega® Essentials.
- Blend everything together into a smooth mixture.
- Line a small square deep sided baking dish with parchment paper and spoon in the mixture, squashing this right into the corners and levelling it out with the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to chill for two hours.
- Dust the surface of the brownie with the remaining cocoa powder and cut into 16 small squares. Press a pecan nut into the top of each brownie square to finish.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.