- 2 flour tortilla wraps
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 2 limes
- 1x 400g tin of mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 roasted red pepper, from a jar, roughly chopped
- 130g of sweetcorn
- Small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 4 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp of olive oil, plus a little extra to brush the wraps with
- 4 heaped tbsp of Alpro Plain Unsweetened Big Pot
- 1 tsp of chipotle paste
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cover the red onion with boiling hot water and leave for five mins. Drain the water and pat dry. Place in a small bowl, season well with salt and pepper and add the juice of one lime. Leave to macerate whilst you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Brush the flour tortillas with oil lightly. Use the underside of a muffin tray to shape the tortillas into a bowl pushing the middle section of each into the gaps to hold in place. Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown and crisped.
- Mix together the beans, sweetcorn, sliced radish, roasted red pepper, coriander, olive oil and juice of one lime. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Marble the chipotle paste into the Alpro Plain Unsweetened Big Pot.
- Spoon the beans into the tortilla bowls, top with the red onions, sliced avocado and a big dollop of the sauce.
Created by Alpro for Plant Power Day on 7th March
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.