- Small bunch of coriander
- Small bunch of spring onions, white and green parts separated
- 100g of spinach leaves
- 300ml of Alpro Coconut Unsweetened drink
- 1-2 tbsp (depending on heat preference) of green curry paste
- 50g of peas
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g of baby sweetcorn, cut in half through the middle
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp of soya sauce or tamari
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Toss the sweet potato in a little sunflower oil, season and roast in the oven for 20 minutes until soft.
- Add the spinach, spring onion tops, coriander (leaves and stems), green curry paste, soy sauce or tamari, and Alpro Coconut Unsweetened drink to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- In a large frying pan over a medium heat sauté the baby corn for two to three minutes until starting to colour, then add in the tomatoes and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Lower the heat and add in the green sauce, peas and sweet potato heating through until the sauce is hot.
- Finely chop the white parts of the spring onion. Add the lime juice to the curry and season to taste. Sprinkle over the spring onions and serve.
- Serve with brown or white rice.
Created by Alpro for Plant Power Day on 7th March
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.