- ½ tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 sweet peppers (yellow and red), cut into
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 sweet potato, scrubbed and cut into 2cm chunks
- 75g of Gujarati Paste
- 400ml can of coconut milk (or reduced fat coconut milk)
- ½ x 28g pack of coriander, chopped
- 20g of toasted flaked almonds
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wide, shallow saucepan and fry the peppers and onions for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently until softened and lightly browned.
- Add the sweet potato chunks, stir in the curry paste and coconut milk, bring to a simmer. Cover with a lid and cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are very soft and beginning to break up.
- Season to taste and stir in half the coriander with a splash of water, if needed. Scatter with the almonds and remaining coriander. Serve with pilau rice or warmed naan breads.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.