- 100g of plain flour
- 125g of plain wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon (optional)
- 100ml of coconut oil, melted (slightly warm but not hot)
- 40ml of maple syrup
- 125g of natural yogurt
- 2 organic eggs
- 3 bananas, mashed to incorporate in mix
- 2 bananas, chopped and folded through mix
- 1-2 bananas, sliced in half and pushes into the top of the bread to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 160°C fan. Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl, adding the wet ingredients first and then sifting in the dry ingredients.
- Grease a tin, with a little oil, or coconut oil. Fill with the mix and top with the bananas sliced in half, push them a little into the mix. Bake for 50 mins, or until cooked through (you can test with a skewer). Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack. Serve slightly warm from the oven.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.