- 200g pack of Essential Waitrose All Butter Biscuits, crushed
- 60g of butter, melted
- 300g of Essential Waitrose Soft Cheese
- 300ml of Essential Waitrose Half-Fat Soured Cream
- 150g of Tate & Lyle Golden Caster Cane Sugar
- ¼ tsp of Ndali Fairtrade Organic Vanilla 6 Powder
- 2 large Waitrose British Blacktail Free Range Eggs, beaten
- 225g of Essential Waitrose Blackberries
- 4 tbsp of lemon curd
- 2 tbsp of Tate & Lyle Icing Sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC. Mix together the crushed biscuits and butter until well combined then tip into the base of a deep, 23cm loose-bottomed cake tin. Press down firmly with the back of a spoon and place in the fridge to chill.
- Meanwhile, place the soft cheese, soured cream, caster sugar and vanilla powder in a large bowl and whisk together until smooth. Add the beaten eggs and whisk again until well blended.
- Arrange the blackberries on the biscuit base and dot with the lemon curd. Spoon over the cheesecake mixture. Sit the tin on a baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes until set and golden brown.
- Leave to cool in the tin then chill for at least two hours or overnight before dusting with icing sugar and serving.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.