These sweet, sticky flapjack slices have less refined sugar than shop-bought options, plus the almond butter and protein bites give an extra hit of nutrients.
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp of almond butter
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 packets of white chocolate protein bites
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a food processor, combine the banana, honey and almond butter and blend until smooth.
- Add the oats and mix well so that everything is well combined.
- Break up the protein bites and carefully stir these through the flapjack mixture. Pour into the lined tray and firmly press into the base of the dish.
- Bake for around 13 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack and allow to cool. Slice into portions and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Body Design