Make mornings quick and easy with this summer smoothie bowl. Use a Vitamix blender for the best results to blitz up all the ingredients untill velvety smooth.
- 30g of kale
- 100g of papaya (half a papaya)
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ an avocado
- 70g of apple
- 200g of cashew milk
- 100g of water
- 50g of raspberries
- 1tsp of date syrup
- Coconut yoghurt
- Peal your bananas and put them into the freezer over night. If you don’t have time for this just use room temperature ones and add a couple cubes of ice.
- Put the kale, papaya flesh, banana, avocado, apple, cashew milk and water into the blender and blend for 2 minutes until really smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and wash the blender out.
- Add the raspberries and date syrup into the blender and blend for 20 seconds so that there is still texture.
- Serve over the top with granola and yoghurt for the perfect smoothie bowl.
Recipe courtesy of Natasha Corrett at Honestly Healthy