Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 small cauliflower (about 325g), broken into bite-size florets
- ½ × 400g/14oz can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsps of rapeseed/canola oil
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 handful of pomegranate seeds
- 1 handful of rocket leaves
- 1 handful of mint leaves
- 50g/1¾oz of feta cheese, crumbled
- A squeeze of lime juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Put the cauliflower in a bowl and add the chickpeas.
- In another bowl, mix together the oil and paprika. Spoon this over the cauliflower and chickpeas, and mix until well coated.
- Tip the mixture into a baking pan and roast for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the pomegranate seeds and rocket leaves. Tear the mint leaves over the top. Add the feta cheese and lime juice, and mix everything together gently.
- Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to two lidded containers. Take one to work and keep the other portion in the fridge until tomorrow.